Review: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

7:23 p.m. El Corazon de Libros 0 Comments


Hi readers:


SYNOPSIS:
I´m lost, I miss him, and it was my entire fault, he died because of me.
 I lie to him, and I never got the chance to tell him the truth.
I know I sound so egocentric, but I hate that Lissa is having a better life than me.
She doesn´t know anything about me, including my feelings to Dimitri.
I want to tell her but, I can´t. She’s is happy and I happy for that to,
But I can´t get the image of Mason in the ground lifeless.
Wait? Is that think… I... I... can… see...

CRITICISM:


Today I will write about, this lovely book from a Saga that I like very much, yes!                               Vampire Academy is back, I’m on the third book, and it has six so I have to read fast for my viewers. So I liked this book, it had less fight, but it concentrated in the bonding and powers between Lissa and Rose, we will discover so much about these two characters. Rose is more depressed since the death of Mason, and weird things are going to happen. I don´t want to give spoilers so I will talk about the writer; I like the way she describes every scene, it is not Isabel Allende´s description, but Richelle is good, the only I don´t like is that I can´t see other people perspective, like in Eve & Adam, I would like to know Dimitri´s perspective about Rose and everything that happens in the book.

I will give this book 4 out of 5 stars, I was thinking about giving it three, because something that happened, but then I thought I still love this saga. I will continue this saga soon, because I have homework that I have to read “House of the Spirits”.

4 OUT OF 5 STARS




0 comments: